Some highlights from the week include:
- The brothers getting their sister to float in a tube in the ocean... she promptly was swept away by the current and needed to be rescued about a mile down the beach.
- Same sister getting a speeding ticket on the way to the beach and arguing down all week over the phone with the NC DA's office.
- Sangria and seafood with my Aunts while the rest of the gang scaled Jockey's Ridge.
- Beautiful weather ALL week
- Fun mobile ride to Okracroke Island- great dinner with Dana, John and the kids.
- The searchlight on the ferryride back.... looking for dolphins, or the port?
- Cow lawn sprinklers (seriously cute... the hose hooks up the tail and the water pressure wags to water the grass)
- Uncle Pete telling me a ship crashed into the pier and wrecked it when the lighthouse light went out... and me believing him. (It was actually a hurricane that did the damage)
- Skyping with Rob